BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SwapnaKumari
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

I am trying to make social network diagram in SNA, the issue I am facing is once i add all the node and links data in my table the digarm on the SNA appilcation reduce in its size so much that it become unredable, if i try to zoom it, it change itz direction, is there anyone having any idea on how i can control the size of the diagram.

Regards,

Swapna

1 REPLY 1
UrvishShah
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Swapna,

I also faced this problem. There is nothing to do with data size of SNA nodes and links tables. Even if you zoom the network diagram (with 3 nodes and 3 links), it will change its direction. 

After I zoom, I used to press "-" and "+" to go to specific nodes. It is very tedious task to do it. But I don't have any other option. 

Swapna, Have to ever used proc optgraph or Network statistical measures like communities and so on. 

Please let me know your inputs. 

Thanks,

Urvish

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation