BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rohit_c
Calcite | Level 5

Hi SAS Team,

We are facing a functionality issue regarding printing of PDF of SAS Visual Analytics report.

Attaching a PDF of the report where one page has the Screen Shot of a section wherein the 3rd page shows the data of List table in Continuity manner.

But the main issue is why the 3rd page prints data as per the size of normal A4 paper and doesn’t prints rest of the data.(Note: The Data in Section which has one Bar Graph and List table Side by Side also getting cropped in A4 Size Paper)

Also attaching an image of the print out where limited Data is printed.List table printed partiallyList table printed partially

2 REPLIES 2
BillPerkins
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

If I remember right, in the Print to PDF dialog, there is a toggle for 'Expand clipped and non-visible content'; if I understand your question correctly, this button should be in the 'on' position in order to get the rest of your report printed.

Hope this helps,

Rohit_c
Calcite | Level 5
Hi BillPerkins,
Thanks for the reply, but the steps suggested by you, been already tried by my end which doesn't solved my problem.

Can you or anyone please help me in any different way which could solve my problem.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation