BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I inherited a SAS VA Report Designer report that has custom labels in place for Dropdownlists and I'm trying to add a new dropdownlist with a similar format.  On the options, tab Custom Title is selected and text is entered that appears grayed out.  The label appears bolded.  When I add a new dropdownlist and click Custom Title the text is not grayed out like the existing ones and the label text is bigger and non-bolded than the existing dropdownlists.  Is some sort of style linked to the existing objects?  I do not see a location to link to a 'style'.  Changing the font size changes the text in the dropdown instead of the label.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

It is not clear to me if you have looked at the style properties for the custom title. Those are not on the Options tab. You must double-click in the title on the page to open the style options. 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1629725997522.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I am using Report Designer in SAS VA 7.5.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

It is not clear to me if you have looked at the style properties for the custom title. Those are not on the Options tab. You must double-click in the title on the page to open the style options. 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1629725997522.png

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Madelyn, I would not have thought of that.  Thank you for your screenshot it was very helpful.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation