BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Akky
Calcite | Level 5

Is there some form of mailing list we can sign up to, so we can be notified each time the latest update is available to download from the app store?

6 REPLIES 6
Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Akky,

Whenever the app is updated I make an announcement in the VA community. An easy way to catch these announcements is to follow me. You can choose to follow specific people in SAS Community by right-clicking on their name and then clicking +Follow.

Let me know if this is what you needed. Thanks very much for using the SAS Mobile BI app!

Karen

Akky
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Karen,

That is helpfull. At the moment I am having to physically check the app store for updates.

However, I was looking for something that works more like an alert notification. Such as a message via an email or text message, telling me there is an update available, rather than me having to check for updates. Is something like this available?

Akky

PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Akky,

why dont you use puch notifications from the app store.

I get notified directly on my iPhone when an app is updated.

Its not a SAS problem, just use the Store functionality.

Greetings

Akky
Calcite | Level 5

Peter,

We are looking to inform clients in advance to the update actually going live on the app store.

Akky

PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Akky,

that makes sence. High service...

greetings

Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

Akky,

I've sent your request for consideration. Knowing that you want to alert clients prior to the app's arrival in the store changes the request somewhat. Thank you for the additional information!

Karen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation