BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nishukhawale
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I am facing problem while adding Server in SAS Moble BI (Ipad),after entering the credentials it throws messege "A secure connection could not be established with this server.Verify that all required Certificates have been installed".

My Server is https which is secured connection so how to download certificates?

5 REPLIES 5
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This SAS note has information about that error:

Usage Note 54350: SAS® Mobile BI requires your device to trust certificates used for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections

http://support.sas.com/kb/54/350.html

nishukhawale
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,
thank you for your reply, I am trying to understand things from the document however this document tells about some server level changes(conf file) which seems to be difficult. I will try and will get back for more insights.
nishukhawale
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

got the solution for it,it was certification issue.

Thanks&Regards

Nishant Khawale

lauralawton
SAS Employee

Hello Nishukhawale,

I'm glad you found some useful information. If one of the replies was the exact solution to your problem, can you please "Accept it as a solution"? Or if one was particularly helpful, feel free to "Like" it. This will help other community members who may run into the same issue know what worked.

Regards,

Laura

nishukhawale
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

actually I got solution by making changes on conf file and by adding certificate chain file but anyways I will keep thing in mind from next time.

Thanks&Regards

Nishant

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation