BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

SAS Mobile BI 8.1 for iPad and iPhone released October 2016

To see what's new and learn how to use the new features, see What's New for iPad and iPhone. You can download the free iPad and iPhone app from Apple iTunes store.

To learn more about the app, see the Help in the new SAS Help Center.

SAS Mobile BI 8.1 for Android released October 2016

To see what's new and learn how to use the new features, see What's New for Android. You can download the free Android app from Google Play.

To learn more about the app, see the Help in the new SAS Help Center.

5 REPLIES 5
EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes we noticed, please also mention that:

- user need to redo / update there reports when it was optimized for previous version (7.3) as this version is screwing up your layout.

- app (IOS) is even slower than previous version.

- this version will introduce (again) issues with filtering/interaction which where working fine in previous version.

- Update in report doesn't work (app will freeze and need restart)

I'm really wondering if SAS even did test this version before they released it.

cealoi
Calcite | Level 5

I've noticed i can no longer pull any of our dashboards down since the update unless I completely remove the app from my iphone, re-install it, and reconnect to the server...then I can get the dashboard 1 time....if i want to go look at that same dashboard an hour later, it gives me the download option again and never downloads...once again, remove app completely, reinstall app, reconnect to server, redownload....it was not that painful in the previous version

Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello!   

Please contact tech support and open a track in their database about these problems. It's important to the team to track these problems.

Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello!  Please accept my apologies for not replying sooner. I was out of the office.

Please contact tech support and open a track in their database about these problems. It's important to the team to track these problems.

EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7
Already done, and it seems there are lots of other users complaining about this so called update.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation