BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Karen_SAS
SAS Employee

SAS Mobile BI 7.20 for iPad, iPhone, and Android Devices Released in April 2015

SAS Mobile BI enables users to view SAS Visual Analytics reports on Apple iPads and iPhones, Android tablets and smartphones. This version provides many changes and improvements, including the following:

• support for Apple iPhones and Android smartphones.
  • new support for best-fit layout of report content on tablets and smartphones.
  • many enhancements and fixes.

You can download the free iPad and iPhone app from Apple iTunes store. You can download the free Android app from Google Play.

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Great news! Impressed with the response time and ease of use on an Android smartphone! The interface appears to be still very intuitive to use. I envisage delivery of dashboard type reports for people on the go very useful. Report designers will need to be conscious of design and layout to account for the smaller real estate. Anticipate there may a new smartphone "Report View" option in SAS Visual Analytics 7.2?

Screenshot_2015-04-18-11-10-38.png

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Did some tests with an iPhone.

I am verry impressed by the functionality for now.

shurely some reports need some adjustification for iPhone, but still impressed with the functionality.

greetings Peter

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation