BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dianevictoriap
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I am experiencing problems with the LASR server, some of the data on SAS VA were uploaded in said server, the issue is it has been unloaded. The reload feature in the Administrator tab of SAS VA is frozen. When I check in management console, metadata are existing in the library. Data is also existing in the source folder but when I try to register tables in the library, no tables could be found. Maybe there is a problem with the connection of the LASR server to the library? 

1 REPLY 1
alexal
SAS Employee

@dianevictoriap,

Interactive reload depend on how a table was initially loaded. Only those tables are eligible for interactive reload:

• Tables that were interactively loaded.
  • Output from data queries.*
  • Output from LASR star schemas.*
  • SAS data sets that were imported from a server

* Any input LASR tables must be available (loaded).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation