BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
naveenraj
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All,

The autoload script within our server is producing error and not loading any data into sas visual analytics. I am getting the below error in sas va autoload logs

NOTE: LASR Auto Load 7.2
WARNING: Argument 1 to function ATTRN referenced by the %SYSFUNC or %QSYSFUNC macro function is out of range.
ERROR: File DBLOG.AUTOLOAD.DATA is not a SAS data set.
ERROR: File DBLOG.AUTOLOAD.DATA is not a SAS data set.

Have anyone seen this error. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

I suggest to report this to SAS Tech Support. Showing the complete log will help to understand the problem better.

Possible causes could be:

the user running the autoload script, does not have the appropriate permission to the read this SAS Dataset

the AUTOLOAD SAS dataset has been damaged and can not be read anymore

Bruno

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Saikrishna979
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear @PaulHomes

could you able to help us in this query?

PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi @Saikrishna979, I don't really have much to add beyond the suggestions already offered by Bruno. Have you looked at recovering the dataset from backup?

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

I suggest to report this to SAS Tech Support. Showing the complete log will help to understand the problem better.

Possible causes could be:

the user running the autoload script, does not have the appropriate permission to the read this SAS Dataset

the AUTOLOAD SAS dataset has been damaged and can not be read anymore

Bruno

Saikrishna979
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear @BrunoMueller,

Autoload dataset has been curropted and we did the repair. Now problem has been solved. Thank you so much.

Dear @PaulHomes

Got solution from @BrunoMueller and SAS Technical Support, Thank you so much.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation