BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
YannRC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, sorry for my English to begin with. I have a problem with distribution. There is no possibility of customizing. When printing, you can remove or add elements. In distribution, not possible. Am I wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Print the report with all of the settings you would like to use for distribution, and save. The distribution should use those saved settings. 

YannRC
Obsidian | Level 7

it works!! thank you

YannRC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, I don't know why, but on some reports, the distribution doesn't work. If I excel the distribution seems to work but I don't get anything. I can't get into the distribution. I can only delete it. In order to do anything, I have to log out and log back in. And that works.

What can it be coming from. I can speak in French if I need to.

Thanks

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I think we will need to know exactly which version of Visual Analytics you are using. 

Also: 

1. What do you mean when you say it doesn't work. Do you get an error when you try to create the distribution, or do users not receive the distribution. 

2. What do you mean when you say you can't "get into" the distribution? 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation