BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
subha_4225
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all, 

I am working as a Report Developer in  a leading Organization. When i am clicking on a linking Image, A pop up is arising showing the page name.. I want to remove the Pop up i.e "Report Link to ____".   Please help Me. I attached the Popup Image.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The pop-up is a feature of the modern version of SAS Visual Analytics Viewer in 7.3. You cannot remove it. You would have to switch to the classic (Flash) version of the viewer, which does not use the pop-up.

However, release 7.4 supports the double-click to follow a link, instead of the pop-up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The person who created the report must have created the link. You will need to open the report in SAS Visual Analytics Designer and remove the link from the Interactions pane on the right.

subha_4225
Fluorite | Level 6

I know that. but My Question is i want to remove the Pop up not the Links. Please help me. Please go through the attachment.

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The pop-up is a feature of the modern version of SAS Visual Analytics Viewer in 7.3. You cannot remove it. You would have to switch to the classic (Flash) version of the viewer, which does not use the pop-up.

However, release 7.4 supports the double-click to follow a link, instead of the pop-up.

subha_4225
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Madelyn_SAS for Valuable answer. If i will run my SAS application in another user's SAS Environment, is the Pop-Up coming there or not ??

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Anyone using the modern version of SAS Visual Analytics Viewer in 7.3 is going to see the pop-up.

However, someone just reminded me that release 7.4 supports the double-click to follow a link, instead of the pop-up.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation