BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

Can anyone help , how to create ranking column showing rank numbers physically in sas visual analytics reports

7 REPLIES 7
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hell Soman,

Unfortunately we cannot show ranks in VA Environment, we have to define in backend data.

In SAS VA we can define TOP and BOTTOM 5, 10, 50, 100 etc... depends on Client requirement, and Enable Sorting option.

Thanks & Regards,

Teja Surapaneni

Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Teja,

Would you know how to remove the last tie value in rank? Please see example below. In that example we would like to remove the "F" but everytime we unticked the "All Ties" option "C" will be vanished.

Thank in advance.

example: Top 5
A 4
B 4
C 2
D 2
E 2
F 2

EXPECTATION
A 4
B 4
C 2
D 2
E 2

SAS VA Result
A 4
B 4
D 2
E 2
F 2

Regards,
Carrot17
SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank U Teja ,

I have one more question for u , can we create a pivot for the data in report designer ?

Thanks

Soman

TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello Soman,

What your trying to show (Pivot), Can you please describe with at least one example.

Thanks & Regards,

Teja Surapaneni

Explore_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Create a Reporttype as Crosstab.

SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

Can u show me with some examples ... i tried but not able to make it teja ...

SomanDavuluri
Fluorite | Level 6

teja ,

And also how remove the excess column  space in the report ...

suppose i have done a cross tab and i require only two columns , i see blank space in the report which looks odd , how can we remove the blank and fit in the required fields which makes the report look better visually.

thanks

Soman

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation