BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ialqaht3
Calcite | Level 5

Hello;

I have a table in SAS VA and as I know the limitation of the object is 40,000 row, but the problem is that when browsing less that 40,000 row is not shown and give me the follwoing error.(The data source does not contain valid data), when I do filtering it works fine.

Any help

VA LIMIT PROBLEM.png
2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi,

is this happening to you on the Viewer? That is my current understanding, from your screenshot.

Maybe you can give a look and search for errors in your log file (or ask your SAS Administrators to search for it) for the SASVisualAnalyticsViewer.

Without some additional information it is a bit hard to find the root cause of your problem.

In the meantime, besides search for the log, I would recommend to:

- Try with a different Web browser

- Change from the modern(HTML5) to the classic (Flash) theme or the other way around.

- Read the log (or share with us the log, we can help)

- Open a track with SAS Technical Support if none of the above help you.

-

Explore_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

looking at the error on your screenshot it doesnt look like an error because of the rows limitations. it seems that there is no data based on the filters you have applied.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation