BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dipand
Quartz | Level 8
Hello everybody,
I have a problem. in the attached dashboard, the customer asks for the possibility of resetting all the filters with a single operation. Can someone help me?
My dashboard:

dipand_0-1626931867145.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

i am using VA 8.5, so i am not sure if this is available in 8.3, when filters are changed within the report, an option appears in the menu in the upper right called 'Restart default report state':

utrocketengineer_0-1626963696378.png

in my experience; clicking that option will return the report to its original definition (including filter options)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

i am using VA 8.5, so i am not sure if this is available in 8.3, when filters are changed within the report, an option appears in the menu in the upper right called 'Restart default report state':

utrocketengineer_0-1626963696378.png

in my experience; clicking that option will return the report to its original definition (including filter options)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation