BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8
Ok. I will try tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for the quick response.
Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Sam,

I tried to removed the Controls and Text objects (Title Heading) on the top of the dashboard still the same. But when I tried to decrease the size of the graph it can print up to 7 graphs only. So, I tried to added two more Sections, first Section includes the control and others objects text, 7 graphs etc., 2nd Section has 4 graphs and 3rd Section has 5 graphs and they were successfully printed to pdf but with 5 pages. 3 pages for 3 Sections and 2 pages for filters, so 1 section equals to 1 page. However, the client's requirement is to print the 16 graphs on 1 page.

Best Regards,
Carrot17
Sam_SAS
SAS Employee
Hi Carrot,

Sorry you are still not able to get the 16 graphs on 1 page. This is a long shot, but you might have better luck if you choose Portrait orientation when you create the PDF (you might already be doing so.)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 in conversation