BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Rian0126
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I just want to check if there is a Report's page level-authorization? I'm aware that there is a table level and report-level authorization. I'm just wondering that if a Report has several pages, can I grant specific pages for authorization to specific users instead of copying the report with specific pages only to grant access to specific users?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This is not currently possible. There is an open feature request for this issue. I have updated it to make product management aware of the continuing interest. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This is not currently possible. There is an open feature request for this issue. I have updated it to make product management aware of the continuing interest. 

Rian0126
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you for the clarification.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation