BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All,

Can Any one explain what are the uses of  office Analytics (Using VA Reports)?

Regards,

Teja Surapaneni.

4 REPLIES 4
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Teja,

SAS Office Analytics is the bundle of SAS products as listed SAS Office Analytics. This allows users to open/interact/refresh SAS VA Reports within Microsoft Office products and SAS Enterprise Guide as we have discussed in another thread,

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi Michelle,

Yes i am referred SAS Office Analytics and I am successfully connected to SAS VA from Excel.

Now my question is I want SAS VA objects r section r reports in PDF with filters enabled like MICRO STRATEGY.

(I have a drop down list circles (24 Circles), when i am saving Particular object into PDF, I want save 24 times because of filters, so i want to enable filters in PDF).

Is it possible enable filters (drop down list etc....) in PDF? 

Regards,

Teja Surapaneni.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Teja,

It would be helpful if you could please provide screenshots to help describe what you are hoping to achieve and also what it is that MICRO STRATEGY does. From your description, I don't think it is possible to do what you are requesting however there may be an alternative workaround. Please provide some screenshots so that the community can provide their suggestions.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi,

I am designed list tab with Drop down list which about 32 region/Country codes.

Now i want to publish these Dashboard respective Country/Region Heads in PDF.

When i use print to pdf option every time i want to select respective Country/Region head from  drop down list to show their respective values.

I want to use 32 times print to PDF option to get respective Country/Region head values to publish in PDF.

Instead of this there is any another way to do this?

Untitled.png-

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation