BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
swethaR
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have some doubts in SAS VA. can anyone  please help me out with these.

1. Is there any limit in loading the data sets to data pane in VA explorer and report designer?

2. How many reports can we share to a single recipient through e mail?

Thank you,

Swetha R.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Only one data source can be used at a time in one VA exploration or report design. That data source could be built however from many SAS datasets.

You can send as many reports as you like via email as long as you stay within the limits of your email system. Most email systems set limits on the size of attachments.

swethaR
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

For one visualisation we can add only one data set.

But how many datasets can we load into datapane without selecting any particular visualisation. What is the limit?

Thank you,

Swetha R.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Sorry, I think my explanation is not quite right. A VA exploration or report CAN have multiple data sources, but each object in the report can only use one data source. I'm not sure if there is any upper limit to the number of data sources you can have but this would most likely be restricted by the performance of exploration of your report or visualisation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation