BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi,

I've been having a hard time making an interaction between two sections in SAS VA while opening in SAS VA viewer but same is working fine in designer. 

The datas from the different sections all came from the same source yet, whenever I making an interaction, it shows  changes in designer but when i am opening same report it is failing to perform interactions between two sections . 

How can I make it work? Please help. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

What release of SAS Visual Analytics are you using? Are you seeing the problem in the modern (HTML5) version of SAS Visual Analytics Viewer? If so, are you going directly from designer to viewer (File > View report), or are you opening the report directly in the viewer. If you are opening from designer, it is possible that you are encountering a problem with Internet Explorer where changes made in designer are not immediately reflected in viewer.

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Please find below are  answer to your all question :-

What release of SAS Visual Analytics are you using?

:-  I am using SAS Visual Analytics 7.3.

Are you seeing the problem in the modern (HTML5) version of SAS Visual Analytics Viewer?

:- How to check version of HTML ? Please tell me how to check this version and i m using internet explorer.

If so, are you going directly from designer to viewer (File > View report), or are you opening the report directly in the viewer. If you are opening from designer, it is possible that you are encountering a problem with Internet Explorer where changes made in designer are not immediately reflected in viewer.

:-  i have tried to view after closing the report from designer then open the same from viewer again but which is not performing the interaction also.

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

It is working with Google chrome 🙂

Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation