BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Pmahendra
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

My problem with SAS VA 7.4 is that when I am  using a Line chart, some of my groups don't have values in every Weekend. Thus in these Weekends, X axis skipping these weekends which do not have values. is there a way to include these weekends on the Line Graph.

Beetween 12 jan 2019 to 16 feb 2019 we have weekends 19 jan 2019, 26 jan 2019, 2 feb 2019 and 9 Feb 2019 but I am not getting these Weekends in line Graph since we do not have any values on those weekends.

I want solution for this problem in SAS VA Only because I am dealing with large data and adding those weekends in SAS EG or DI makes the data too large to load.

Date Issue.png

2 REPLIES 2
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi!

Using the time series graph instead, might help you 🙂

//Fredrik

Pmahendra
Calcite | Level 5

Hi fred,

In my Graph the requirement is to show weekly data,Time series graph split the interval based on the Range of Date available we can not manually fix the interval.

for example if we have dates in x axis from 1 jan to 30 feb than the interval would be weekly but if it varies across two years the interval automatically become  monthly in time series plot

I want to show data on weekly basis only irrespective of whatever date range available.

Thanks

Mahendra

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation