BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

I would like to read the LASR library table in the Enterprise guide.

{i have already loaded the table into lasr library , then i can able to design the report in va. but i would like to open the table in EG and need to join with another table for my analysis. }

please share your views.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @vallsas,

to read the table, just call to the libname where you loaded the dataset, you can take it from the SAS Management Console, on the library's properties.

About joining the table, I would definetely not do it with the table loaded in LASR/memory (so, outside from the LASR libname, another libname on the disk). I would join the tables first outside from VA, and load only the final table to LASR/memory.

Best regards,

Juan

vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi Juan,

Thanks, Yes, i will join outside of the the LASR library not direct .. i will read from LASR and creating new Dataset and the join into another dataset.. create a final dataset ..its only for my analysis..

whether my required data is there in the LASR library or not..(kind of testing or ensuring the all the required data avaliable for busers )

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation