BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LisaSklar
Obsidian | Level 7

I added a Label role to my step plot and the labels are tiny. I need to increase the font size but can't find the control to do it. I feel like I'm missing the obvious. Please help! I'm using 7.5

data label roles.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I see you mentioned the version in the original post, sorry about that. I have looked at the step plot options, and there is no way to control the size of the Label values. For the step plot, the labels are actually a role in the plot.  For most graphs, the labels are an option that you toggle on and off, and so they can usually be adjusted by changing style options on the Options tab. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
HI!
I have tried and can not find where to change it, some kind of functionality missing here 🙂
I tried to create a new diagram using the graph builder but was not able to change it there either...
//Fredrik
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which version of Visual  Analytics? 

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I see you mentioned the version in the original post, sorry about that. I have looked at the step plot options, and there is no way to control the size of the Label values. For the step plot, the labels are actually a role in the plot.  For most graphs, the labels are an option that you toggle on and off, and so they can usually be adjusted by changing style options on the Options tab. 

LisaSklar
Obsidian | Level 7
Yes, unfortunately using the label role was the best way to do what I needed. I ended up abandoning that option completely due to the inability to format the text, and went with a worse option that at least is readable. It's unfortunate that something as simple as being able to change a font color and size got overlooked in this case.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation