BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aiadeva
Calcite | Level 5

hi everyone !

I'm using Visual Analytics 8.2 , and I have a tricky question...

So I have this data sample :

IDAdherentTypeContratIDPolice IDTypeContrat
1BASE1
1OPTION22
2BASE31
3BASE4
3SURCO53
4BASE6
4SURCO73
5BASE81
1BASE9
1BASE10
5BASE11

IDAdherent is the ID of some people under one or more contracts (codified by IDPolice) with the value TypeContrat wich are 'BASE','OPTION' or 'SURCO'. The SURCO contract is 'stronger' than the OPTION contract which is stronger than BASE.

What I want to do in Visual Analytics is creating a list of those IDAdherent and their contract with the strongest value

With this sample, I would like something like this in visual analytics :

1OPTION2
2BASE3
3SURCO5
4SURCO7
5BASE8

Is it possible? 

PS: I know I can do this in SAS, but for some -complicated- reasons we can't do that . We need this to be done in Visual Analytics.

Thank you for your help !

2 REPLIES 2
Aiadeva
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry for double post but... Nobody knows how to do that 😞 ?

I can give more informations if that's what you need !

SASKiwi
PROC Star

So what is stopping you adding a flag to the data identifying the strongest rows before you load into VA memory? Then all you need is a simple filter to get the right rows.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation