BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jithuzoom
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Folks,

I need to give some constant values(say, 12 13 14 151 6) to a button bar.I dont have any dataitem ...

Please provide your valuable thoughts on this.

Regards,

Jithu

2 REPLIES 2
RainmakerNZ
Calcite | Level 5

One quick fix could be to create a custom category and call each group the constant number which you would like it to be.

However, you would need something to base the categories on to get the desired result. 

jithuzoom
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes, I designed it like that only(each option on the button bar is based on grouping of data values of a data item).But the problem is when i select one of the  button selection , it  filters the data and no record returns and the remaning options disappear as no values available for the dependant data item.here the logic of filtering is correct but other slections on the button bar  disappears!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation