BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hilal1422
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have created report in SAS VA, source data is generated from DI job(which is scheduled) and placed in oracle library on daily basis. Now I want to automate this process without manually unloading and loading data from manage environment tab everyday. I had a code for previous versions(V7) with LASR servers to load data into LASR library and update it's metadata. My current VA version is 8.1 on SAS Viya(V.03.04) platform. I don't know how to load data to CAS server. I tried to define CAS library but it was not successful. 

Can someone help me share the code for how to load data and update it's metadata from SAS EG and DI to SAS VA 8.3?

1 REPLY 1
alexal
SAS Employee

@hilal1422 ,

If you are trying to connect to the CAS server from SAS 9, you have to configure your SAS 9 environment. Please see this page: SAS 9.4M5 and Later, Integration with SAS Viya. Regarding loading data to a Caslib, see this page: Load Data to a Caslib.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation