BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
FM_MF
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am beginner of SAS visual analytics.

I had a duplicated ID table including some variables, and I want to create the table one row each ID and the outcome=Y if the ID had anyone outcome=Y, or outcome=N by manipulating it in Viya 3.5.

Because this data doesn't any number variables, I can't reach the above target by aggregating them and join back the table with filtering date=Max(date)

Before:

FredGuo_1-1689862938116.png

Want:

FredGuo_3-1689863281628.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

I know it is too late for this but Y/N, Yes/No, True/False, T/F values really work best as 1/0 coded numeric values and things like this is just one example.

Just because someone gives you poor data does not mean you have to use it in a poor form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

I know it is too late for this but Y/N, Yes/No, True/False, T/F values really work best as 1/0 coded numeric values and things like this is just one example.

Just because someone gives you poor data does not mean you have to use it in a poor form.

FM_MF
Calcite | Level 5
Dear ballardw, Thank you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation