BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kiranch
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Everyone,

I want to create subpages under the main page, If anybody knows about this, can you please help me out?

For your reference attached an image and highlighted subpage tab(Yellow Color)

kiranch_0-1591597273538.png

Regards.

Kiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
kiranch
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Konrad,
Thanks for the Immediate response, I am able to add only one chart in the sub-area(Subpage).
How to add multiple objects in Subpage.

Kiran

PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @kiranch ,

Once you have placed the Stacking Container on the canvas, you can drag-and-drop objects on the Stacking Container. You will see a light blue visual cue (on the right or left side) when you correctly hover the object on top of the container. 

Comm_Stacking.png

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Petri

kiranch
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Petri,

Thanks for the reply

I want to show both the bar and crosstab in one section.

If you the below image all KPI's and Geomap and line chart and combination chart are added in one subpage, I am looking like this.

kiranch_0-1591603401594.png

Regards.

Kiran

PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

You can utilize containers such as Standard and Precision container inside Stacking container.

Pro-tip #1: When working with containers I have found it useful to change the background color of the object while I'm working with the layout. F.ex. select light green and set transparency 50%. When you are done with the layout you can remove coloring. This way it's easier to detect what's where in your canvas. When everything is no-color and transparent things get lost sometimes 😃

Pro-tip #2: Once you add another container inside your Stacking container it seems pretty difficult to add new objects. Use the Outline to drag the objects to new locations in the report. F.ex. add a crosstab to anywhere in the report and then go to Outline and drag it in to your Stacking container.

Comm_Outline.png

Best regards,

Petri

kiranch
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi petri,

Thank you so much for your explanation.

Kiran

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation