BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Derick
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a barchart where Category set to Customer, while Measure set to Amount.  I need to show Top 10 record in barchart.  How I can do that?  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @Derick 

Have your tried to use Rank? You can use the Ranks to subset the data in your visualizations. A rank selects either the top (greatest) or the bottom (least) aggregated value for a category.

Rank.JPG

Best regards,

Petri

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
koyelghosh
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Please post a little more detail.

Derick
Obsidian | Level 7

I have attached my current bar chart.  Now it show all customer record in the bar chart,  I need show only Top 10 amount in barchart

instead of all customer record.

barchart.png

Derick
Obsidian | Level 7

I just use SAS VA, didn't use any coding.   How I use the coding in SAS VA?

PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @Derick 

Have your tried to use Rank? You can use the Ranks to subset the data in your visualizations. A rank selects either the top (greatest) or the bottom (least) aggregated value for a category.

Rank.JPG

Best regards,

Petri

PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

Ah ok, Didn't see that. I have no idea about VA 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation