BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KDB_2288
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Team,

i am using VA 7.3 on my environment. i want to enable mobile bi feature on my server. i am getting any option on my server & smc. how can i find out & install this component on my server. its required licence or its cover under VA licence.

please help urgenly !!!!!

Thanks in advance

Regards,

KB

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

SAS Mobile BI is an app that is available for Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices. This page has the links to download:

http://support.sas.com/software/products/mobile-bi/index.html

You do not install the app on your server.

KDB_2288
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Thank for your reply,

my question is to need any installation require in server side if yes than which & if not than how to check setting & configuration file on server side

Thanks,

KB

SASKiwi
PROC Star

You will need to engage with your IT network and security folks. Remember Mobile BI needs public internet access back to your company's network unless you restrict usage to just private WiFi inside your company's network. To some extent you will be limited and guided by your company's IT security policy so now is the time to get familiar with it if you aren't already.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation