BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
myleha
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

I'm using SAS VA 8.5 and I was able to create a custom graph using SAS VA Graph Builder. However, I changed my mind and wanted to delete the custom graph to avoid any confusion. How do I do it? There're plenty of questions on how to build a custom graph but I could not find any post on how to delete it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I opened Graph Builder and browsed to the location of the graph. There is a delete icon in upper right corner of the Open dialog box. I was able to use that to delete the graph. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
utrocketeng
Quartz | Level 8

Depending on your level of access and the security model in place within your SAS Viya Env, you may need an admin's assistance.  

Objects (reports, custom graph, etc) saved in the SAS Content folder structure can be deleted from Environment Manager.  Here is a screen shot showing what it would look like (note that i keep all custom built graph objects in a folder called zCustomGraphs):

utrocketengineer_0-1617277567418.png

Once you are in EnvManager, click the Content chicklet.  then browse to the custom graph you no longer want to keep.  right click and delete that object.

good luck!

myleha
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you! This is indeed another way to do it.
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I opened Graph Builder and browsed to the location of the graph. There is a delete icon in upper right corner of the Open dialog box. I was able to use that to delete the graph. 

myleha
Obsidian | Level 7
Oh yeah, I saw the icon now that you mentioned it. Haha silly me! Thank you, Madelyn!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation