BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sriramsahani
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Team,

We are accessing two different environments one of them is SAS VI 10.5 and the other one is SAS Viya 3.4 wherein we are trying to access one of the SAS VA reports (from SAS Viya 3.4 env) in SAS VI iframe (SAS VI 10.5) .

We have already checked with the connectivity and firewall, there is no issue.

In fact, we are successfully able to load the SAS VA report on SAS VI server by passing the exact URL.

But when we are trying the access the same report through Iframe, we get the error message as below:

Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension

Could there be a reason to it ?

Regards,

Sriram Sahani

4 REPLIES 4
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Given the message - have you tried a different browser, e.g. Firefox or Edge? If you are using Chrome - you could try starting without any extensions. I believe there are some known issues around accessing PDF files within iFrames. Are you using direct report links (either PDF/SVG) or the normal viewer application?

You may also open the developer console and see whether you get any more detailed error messages. I have seen this message if content security policy prevents access. This can happen if one server is using HTTPS but the other HTTP.

If you can't resolve this - you could also look into opening a technical support track as they have more experience with potential configuration questions.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Falko

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

What is the URL for the Visual Analytics report?

ssagar1
Fluorite | Level 6

even I am getting the same error . When checked in the developer mode I get the below error. 

Content Security Policy: Directive ‘child-src’ has been deprecated. Please use directive ‘worker-src’ to control workers, or directive ‘frame-src’ to control frames respectively. 7
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at http://<hostname>/SASReportViewer/…ommentsEnabled=false&alertsEnabled=false&reportViewOnly=true (“child-src”).

Did anyone get any resolution for this?
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

When you created the link, did you select the Embeddable Link option in the Generate Link dialog box? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation