BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
klroesner
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello World, hello Falco,

Is it possible to use the option "Path ranking count" directly in the path analysis report, so that a report user can change it? 

Cheers,

Klaus

bild.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Hi there Klaus -

Unfortunately the special path ranking count option is not exposed to report viewers (assuming that is what you were referring to). While you can adjust the user capability levels when viewing a report (report options -> viewer customization) - it doesn't cover any visualization options. But I will pass this on to our product management team and see whether this can be adjusted in future version of VA - as I especially the path ranking count is a valuable tool for report consumers and should be accessible.

Regards, Falko

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Hi there Klaus -

Unfortunately the special path ranking count option is not exposed to report viewers (assuming that is what you were referring to). While you can adjust the user capability levels when viewing a report (report options -> viewer customization) - it doesn't cover any visualization options. But I will pass this on to our product management team and see whether this can be adjusted in future version of VA - as I especially the path ranking count is a valuable tool for report consumers and should be accessible.

Regards, Falko

klroesner
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Falko, our Data Scientists like the path analysis very much and it would be good if it would be further developed...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation