BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lauralawton
SAS Employee

We need your feedback on several different design theme concepts that are under consideration. This short survey asks you to compare and choose between different graphical treatments. At the end, there is an opportunity to explain why you may or may not like each concept. Your input is important to us, and will help determine the new look-and-feel of our applications.

Use this link to take the survey.

3 REPLIES 3
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Please fellow SAS Community members take the time to do this survey... I found it took less than 10 minutes to complete (and I took my time). It is an opportunity for you to provide feedback in the user interface design of SAS Viya and next version products! Great if you want to get a sneak peek and have your say into the look and feel of the next release of SAS.

Please also share this page with your colleagues and if they aren't a SAS Support Communities member, encourage them to become a member too! Smiley Wink

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Frank_Boekamp
Quartz | Level 8

Great way to go SAS! Please consult us more about the way to go. I would love to help you improve SAS VA with comments, test drives etc.

AndrewHowell

Hello, I have completed the survey, but have some follow-up suggestions/questions:

• I would have liked the "Either/Or" optioned questions to have had "Either/Or/Don't Mind" options.
  • Could a lot of these design differences instead have been added to a "Theme Designer" so that users could implement their own choice of look and feel? (I was expecting more "functionality" questions than "design questions.")

Regards,

Andrew.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation