BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yonib
SAS Employee

Hi all,

I’m working on a marketing event and  For this event, I am  looking for some  fancy way to show the data.

Does anyone have done some visualizations using the SAS VA Graphic Builder and customized VA theme?

This would be very appreciate and it probably also save me and for the rest of the community a lot of time throughout the presales activities in 2014.

A SPK package, it’s a good idea to share it, I think.

Best Regards

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2
PeterWijers
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi Jonathan,

Surely I am prepared to share some visualizations but sending you a package has no use if you do not have the data.

If I can help with some screenshots, its ok for me to help out if you can explain me a little what you expect.

Otherwize try typing in   SAS Visual Grafics at google and select "Images".  There already is a lot of layouts on the web.

Or goto  SAS Visual Analytics | SAS

Greetings

yonib
SAS Employee

Hi Peter,

When using  VA 6.3 Custom Graphic Builder its like building a template : its not important what data you are using....

I was working with the graphic builder to make some new visualization but I’ve only succeed to make a butterfly chart .
Does anyone have done some interesting visualizations using the SAS VA Graphic
Builder  ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation