BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sat_lr
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I am facing issues creating a Geo Region Map. However I do not find any issues with Geo Bubble Map.

When I use the geo region map, I convert region data item into geogrpahy data item by selecting 'country or region' option. Then I drag and drop on the geo region map.

However I find issues here. I am not getting the map and I am getting this following error ''The geographic data sets needed to display this report object were not found; possible centroids service failure''. Pls let me know how to overcome this error.

I am on 6.3

greetings

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi,

I noticed that this is the same question you posted at It would be good if you could delete your other post so that there isn't duplication and new questions being posted in existing questions.

The error you're getting could be due to the values in your data item that you convert to a geography data item not being what is expected from Visual Analytics. Here is the list of geographical look up values Visual Analytics expects for Country or Region Name - Geographical Lookup Values for SAS Visual Analytics 6.3 and 6.4

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation