BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anandsasbi
Obsidian | Level 7

Can we export report (one section ) in Excel file. In my case I have use multiple object (Graph, List, text box, cross table ) in one section. I am able to export one object at time but I want to export all report (section having multiple objects) in excel one time, like PDF export. Please suggest me how can I do it. My client want to save all report (section ) in excel in one step . I am doing this on report viewer.

Is any option I need to apply in Report designer so do this.

Regards,

Anand

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hi Anand,

I am not sure if you can make the full export as you want, I lack of that knowledge a bit.

do you have the SAS Add in for Office? if you have this Add in, your users should be able to access the report, get the data, and they only will need to connect to the metadata when they want to get the most updated data for the report.

You can find this adding most generally in the SAS Office Analytics. solution, which can be combined with SAS Visual Analytics.

I would say: best contact your SAS account manager, so they can provide you with the solution that will be most suitable to your requirements.

Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Anand,

The SAS Visual Analytics Designer lets you export only images and data from report objects.  (For more information, see Exporting Content from the Designer.  The information is the same for 7.3 and 7.2.) There hasn't ever been a feature that lets you export one or more report sections.  If you'd like to request being able to export sections as a new feature, you can enter your idea here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/idb-p/sas_ideas/label-name/sas%20visual%20analyt...

-Joy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation