BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Irene_IP
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi everyone,

last week I was working on a report that today I can't use. The error message shown is:

Impossibile aprire il report
[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="java.lang.RuntimeException : Impossibile aprire il report. Causa: Unexpected second use of a unique name: bi234  (Reason : Report Cannot Be Read) :: java.io.IOException: Error occurred during attempt to read a report from input stream., Eccezione: Unexpected second use of a unique name: bi234  (Reason : Report Cannot Be Read)" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"] messageId="7F952C6C-2F0F-2249-05E0-4911806B1201" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

Could anybody explain me where the problem is? On Friday afternoon it was working correctly and now I can't neither modify nor view it.

Thanks a lot

Irene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Irene_IP
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Davi3, I can't save it exactly like you.

I've found the solution (actually I shoud say the problem explanation) here: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/028.html

I've called the technical support to retrieve the corrupted report, and they are working on.

To avoid the problem in a permanent way I think I'll have to install the hot fix...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7

Irene,

In the past I had a similar problem what worked for me: saveAs report with different name, close designer, reopen newly saved report and all worked as it should.

Davi3
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

i have the same error but i can't open the report ( so i can't "save as" it ).

Someone has further solutions ?

Thanks you,

D.

Irene_IP
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Davi3, I can't save it exactly like you.

I've found the solution (actually I shoud say the problem explanation) here: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/028.html

I've called the technical support to retrieve the corrupted report, and they are working on.

To avoid the problem in a permanent way I think I'll have to install the hot fix...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation