BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
djwxy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I have setup a collection in the SAS VA environment and wanted to publish the collection to all users. 

The collection is set up in a way that it comprises of all the reports in the enviornment and some users have deny metadataacess to some of the reports in the collection due to user request.

An example of this is that the collection comprises of report A, B and C. However, user 1 only have access to report a and b. When the user 1 login an error message will appear and the published collection does not show as shown in the pictures.

deleted collection.PNGdeleted collection.PNG

Please advise.

Thanks

XinYong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi djwxy,

Welcome to SAS Visual Analytics Community! I checked around and it's best to direct your question to Technical Support. Feel free to open a track. For information on other ways to contact Tech Support, refer to: http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html.

Best,

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi djwxy,

Welcome to SAS Visual Analytics Community! I checked around and it's best to direct your question to Technical Support. Feel free to open a track. For information on other ways to contact Tech Support, refer to: http://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/index.html.

Best,

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation