BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VishnuTR
Calcite | Level 5

The Edit Custom Category option is not appearing in SAS VA 7.3 for the reports that are already saved by some one else. But the reports for which I create myself I see the option appearing for editing. Is this the way the application is designed or if I am missing something or is it a bug? I could not know the basis on which the custom category is created in those reports saved by others except the tool tip information that appears when hovering over that category name.

Regards,

Vishnu T Ramakrishnan

1 REPLY 1
Mo_NHS
Fluorite | Level 6

You Should be able to edit it as long as you have correct permissions on the report and source data used.
1. Ask someone else to edit your report and see if they can edit your custom category.
2. If they can edit your custom category then its a bug and most likey that report got corrupted some how, Contact SAS Support in that case.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation