BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LRN
Calcite | Level 5 LRN
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

I am trying to import local file from VA. Getting the above error. What would be the problem. The servers and spawners are up and running.

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't currently use VA but a quick look through the documentation suggests that some types of data imports require login credentials. These include importing data from other databases or other sources such as Google and Twitter.

I assume you are trying to do this: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68648/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p0kffez44sgyxyn1rz0uy...

It is possible that VA requires access to the Signing Server regardless of whether you need to supply credentials or not.

I suggest you open a track with SAS Tech Support as they are in the best position to help you on this type of problem.

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

It is probably related to your Certificate Authority (CA) and maybe some or not all of them (depending on whether you have opted to install them) have been installed correctly as part of the installation and configuration of the SAS Visual Analytics environment.

As @SASKiwi suggests, it would be good to raise an issue with SAS Technical Support to troubleshoot the cause.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation