BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sasuser381
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone,

Variables I have on my chart are:

measures

- total number of customers (1)

-number of customers who have certain product (2)

dimensions

-months

interactive filters are:

-products (you can choose only one)

-activity (you can check 1 of them or both if you want to see numbers for all customers )

-wage category (also 1,2 or 3)

what I want is to calculate percentage of numbers of customers with product for each month, but for each combination of filters.

For example: if I check customers from 2 activity categories and 1 wage category, for 1 activitiy and 1 salary category etc...So for each combination of filters I need different calculations.

How can I do that?

Version of SAS VA I use is

SAS® Visual Analytics Hub 7.2

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeJenista
SAS Employee

At first glance, it sounds like an aggregated calculation will work.  But what exactly is your 'chart'?  A crosstab or list table?  A bar chart?  The possibilities will be different based on what kind of chart you are using because the number of measures you can assign will be different.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MikeJenista
SAS Employee

At first glance, it sounds like an aggregated calculation will work.  But what exactly is your 'chart'?  A crosstab or list table?  A bar chart?  The possibilities will be different based on what kind of chart you are using because the number of measures you can assign will be different.

sasuser381
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you very much, aggregated calculations worked for me, because measures are calculated after filtering. 🙂

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Not really sure what you want, but by using cross tables and/or a set of objects you should be able to get what you want....:)

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation