BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dmbill
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have the Mobile App and have it connected and have even subscribed to reports on it however the report becomes useless when I disconnect my VPN.

How do I download the report on the iPad so that I can interact with it while not on the network?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
dmbill
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have found the role in question which has the checkbox ticked for the purge of data.

I have also determined which users are members of this role.

I cannot untick the purge data checkbox from the role. (It is greyed out for me)

My question is should I change the user running the web server items (to one that isn't a member of the role) or should I see if an administrator user can untick the checkbox for the role?

avvy
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Bill,

The purged data role has to be unchecked by administrator in order to use the report offline.

Also if you are unrestricted user, automatically the data will be purged once you close the report and offline report will not work.

SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Middle-Tier Administration Guide, Second Edition

Thanks,

Abhishek

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation