BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
schawla
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am new to using SAS Visual Analytics, and just registered for a trial version. I am looking for a way to import the local data file(csv format) that I have in my system but I do not see the import option when tried to add data. Is there a way that SAS Visual Analytics allows to import local data and utilize it for creating reports and dashboard.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello Schawla,

Good to hear you are experimenting with SAS Visual Analytics - I hope you have lots of fun.

Importing local data files is supported in SAS Visual Analytics; however I'm not that familiar with the trial programs and restrictions in them. Please find attached a visual guide about how to import local files. Once the data is imported it can be used for reports and dashboards. If you are not seeing the same buttons in you user interface it could be that there is restrictions that apply to trial program. 

I hope this helps a little.

Best regards,

Petri

schawla
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you PetriRoine. Yes, I do not see that Import option in the trial version of SAS Visual Analytics. Wwould you be able to guide any other SAS tool I can utilize for importing data, explore it and learn to use it for creating dashboard, reports?

Capture.PNG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation