BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
elkinsbe
Obsidian | Level 7

May I request assistances in understanding how to get to certain Display Rules in VA? (see pic I've attached). Sometimes I get a display rule that I have labeled "A" and sometimes I get a display rule labeled as "B".... are there certain display rules one may use on list objects and others on crosstab objects? .... I was asked to color code  a crosstab object with the following display rules and I cannot figure out how to do it with the operations provided to me.

GREEN >= 5    &      5 < YELLOW >= 2      &        RED < 2. I've done this on a list (gauge display rule option), but I cannot seem to figure out how to build this on a crosstab object.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This is the display rule documentation for crosstabs: 

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/vacdc/7.5/vareportdata/p0i3hwaan0ivydn1cc0lzqgyqu0z.htm#n0ql...

You will need to create three rules. For the Yellow rule, try the between inclusive operator: 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1689107530165.png   

Madelyn_SAS_1-1689107554902.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

This is the display rule documentation for crosstabs: 

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/vacdc/7.5/vareportdata/p0i3hwaan0ivydn1cc0lzqgyqu0z.htm#n0ql...

You will need to create three rules. For the Yellow rule, try the between inclusive operator: 

Madelyn_SAS_0-1689107530165.png   

Madelyn_SAS_1-1689107554902.png

elkinsbe
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you!! --- Hooray for SAS Communities.... so many folks there happily sharing their expertise!!! 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation