BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Hodges
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Is it possible to define display rules based on the content of the rows column? e.g. Colour a measure blue if the row is Action Toys, Red if it was Skateboards. I can define a display rule based on the numeric rule and set the intersection it applies to, but cannot see where I could set additional criteria based on the row value (category).

e.g.

Jan               Feb               Mar

Action Figures          1                                        5

Skateboards                                  5                   9

Any help appreciated.

Scott

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Scott,

As you have discovered only expression based display rules are available within a crosstab object. Color-mapped display values are available in a list table object. These are described at Adding Table-Level Display Rules :: SAS(R) Visual Analytics 7.1: User's Guide

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation