BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
pedrammobedi
Quartz | Level 8

I restarted my WebAppServer service and for a while my SAS web app became unavailable but then it started to work. Except now that I want to open my reports, my data sources have become unavaialble. Is it again a matter of time before they come back or is there someting else I need to do?

Skärmklipp.PNG

They worked fine before the restart.

1 REPLY 1
anandsasbi
Obsidian | Level 7

If you are asking about LASR table then Whenever you restart the Server your data will be lost. If you want Auto load then you need to add your source data ( SAS table,CSV) in Auto load directory . It will update LASR table (Append/Replace) in particular frequency . if you don’t have proper access on Auto load directory then contact to your Admin.

You can found more details about Auto load on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-RsIyuJRrw

Regards,

Anand

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation