BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Thanuja
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I have used SAS Custom graph builder and built a visualization of 3 bars which uses 3 measures on Y-axis with one single category variable on X-axis. I have used this custom graph in report designer to build a dashboard. However, when I do the data export into excel, excel is only showing category variable (X-axis) and 1 measure(Y-axis) instead of showing 4 variables used in the visualization.

I noticed that this issue is only happening to the custom graphs, data export  is working fine for default graphs given in VA designer. For eg, if you use a default bar-chart, export works fine showing the variables used in the bar-chart.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thanuja
Obsidian | Level 7

Update: SAS Technical team confirmed that this issue occurs in SAS VA 7.4 version. It has been fixed in VA 7.5.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
This seems very much like a SAS tech support question.
Thanuja
Obsidian | Level 7
Makes sense, wanted to see if anyone already faced it before I check with SAS Tech, will do now
Thanuja
Obsidian | Level 7

Update: SAS Technical team confirmed that this issue occurs in SAS VA 7.4 version. It has been fixed in VA 7.5.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation