BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
adilar39
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone, I would like to ask something.

I have a report in Visual Analytics that I want to embed in website, so that everyone (guest included) can see the report without log in to SAS. Everything's work beside "Data-driven content" in the report.Data-driven contentData-driven content

The image above is the data-driven content that I made. I want guest to be able to input anything they want in there. But, this doesn't show up unless you log in to SAS first. Instead it show up like the image below when you haven't log in.1.jpg

I already set so both the report and data source that build the report available to guest. And I already made "SASJobExecution" in rules available to guest too (Before I did this, the report show 403 Forbidden instead of refused to connect). And I already choose the copy link with all options checked like below. 3.JPG

Is there something i'm missing here? Or you can't just copy paste the link in your website and need another things to add before it work?
Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Based on the output, you are using SAS Viya 3.5. Guest access is not supported in that release. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KeithM
SAS Employee
Job Execution Service does not allow Guest Access yet. There is an open defect S1393453 to support this in Viya 4
adilar39
Obsidian | Level 7

Running proc setinit; it show this

"Current version: V.03.05M0P111119"

Does this mean my version still not support Guest Access for Job Execution Service?

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Based on the output, you are using SAS Viya 3.5. Guest access is not supported in that release. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation