BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JEP030
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with the content of one of my variables in the Report Designer (I am using SAS VA 7.4). The variable has the data responses "A Little Dissatisfied", "Not Satisfied or Dissatisfied", and "A Little Satisfied". I build my chart with these responses, but then if I go into the Report Viewer or if I log out and then log back in to the Report Designer, the response "Not Satisfied or Dissatisfied" changes to "Not Satisfiedor Dissatisfied". It is now missing the space between "Satisfied" and "or". 

Do you have any thoughts on why this could be happening or how I can go about fixing the problem?

Thank you for your time.

Jillian

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I am not sure why that space would be removed, but you might be able to workaround it by creating a custom category for that variable. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation