BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sashokku
Obsidian | Level 7

I am working on SAS VA 7.2(SAS) , SAS 8.1 (SAS VIYA) & I need to add color gradients to the charts. I saw online & found this link http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/vaug/68027/HTML/default/viewer.htm#p1m7j9y6bezv98n11fu8j... . But I am not able to change the color by right clicking on the legend bar. Can anyone help me out.

5 REPLIES 5
sashokku
Obsidian | Level 7

I want to use it in Bar chart, line chart but the guide says its possible only in 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

If those are the only visualisations listed in the documentation then I would say it is not possible with bar charts. I'm not sure colour gradients would work very well with a bar chart anyway - you really need a lot of graphic elements, like in a geo map, or a large surface area like a heat map to make sense of any gradient.

sashokku
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the reply @SASKiwi. In my past experience with working on other tools like Qlik, where gradient coloring with charts like bar chat was good. So I want to leverage with SAS VA, it helps in showing the variance & it was appealing too. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@sashokku - Please feel free to raise this as a SASware Ballot idea in that case.

sashokku
Obsidian | Level 7
Sure. I will do it. Thanks for the suggestion @SASKiwi

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation